Friday, October 3, 2008

Making sense

There is just as much making sense of things. When everything makes sense and is in its right place and you are constantly making sense of other things, there is a line up to which you have to stop and hide under the sink to deal with things that don't make sense, but are there. They may be tiny bits. But crazy starts when you just put everything aside and go with the flow. But then you put aside all that made sense. And you waste all that work and lose all that comfort.
Doesn't make sense. I know. I'm in a busy week. I've had all these classes and readings. I like it here and wanted to write about stuff but ended up busy making sense of things. Now I'll just stop for a minute. And look at it. I love cities with metros. It's a silly thing, but I enjoy trains and the distance from the university doesn't annoy me. The room is quite large and I'm quite a spartan about keeping it tidy. That sort of gives me a feeling that I can control at least a tiny bit of my life. So far I enjoy courses. And I find my readings enriching. I might become a geek. But that's all nice as long as I'm having fun being one.
That's just general stuff. Just makes me more confident to remember I actually can't complain for anything else than not being with the ones I love. But in a way I am. They are with me anywhere I go.

No comments: